Saturday, June 30, 2012

A New Fear Will Soon Be Born Parody Script 2

Well, it comes time for me to ruthlessly parodize my own creation be I secretly have severe self-loathing issue and making fun of the stuff I made helps me to vent that, so enjoy the next episode of the A New Fear Will Soon Be Born Parody Script.


Malkator; I have an idea! I'm going to become involved in the Great Game played between the Fears, and I'm going to turn the tables so that the humans win! I'll go tell my plan to Slender Man, because that definitely couldn't lead to my demise. Hey, you over there!
Flamboyant Proxy; Myes?
Malkator; Are you a proxy?
Flamboyant Proxy; Myes!
Malkator; Can you tell Slender Man that I want to meet him in the Empty City?
Flamboyant Proxy; Mmmmmmmm-no!!
Malkator; I implore you to reconsider!
Flamboyant Proxy; Myes!
Malkator; Okay, now I just have to get into the Empty City. There's a door over there, but it'll probably just slam shut behind me and trap me there. There must be some way to avoid that. hmmmmmm, I think I have an idea.
later
Walmart Greeter; Hello, welcome to Walmart.
Malkator; Hello, can you tell me which aisle I can find door stops in?
even later, in the Empty City
Slender Man; You wanted to meet me?
Random Proxy #1; I don't like this guy.
Random Proxy #2; I think he's an enemy.
Random Proxy #3; What they said!
Slender Man; Shut up random proxies! Nobody cares about you.
Malkator; I want to change things so that the humans can win against the Fears.
Slender Man; So you plan to destroy the Fears, and you've decided to tell one of the Fears about it?
Malkator; Yes.
Slender Man; You know what, now that I think about it, we're both inside a Fear right now, so that means that two of the Fears know of your plan to eliminate us.
Malkator; Yes.
Slender Man; So, does that seem logical to you at all?
Malkator; What are you getting at exactly?
Slender Man; Random proxies, kick his ass.
Malkator then kills two of the proxies and eats the other one
Slender Man; Dude, you just ate  my servant!
Malkator; Yes I did.
Slender Man; W-why?
Malkator; I can grow stronger by eating people who's bodies contain eldritch energy.
Slender Man; That's f@&ked up, man. That's really f@&ked up. Who do you think you are anyway?
Malkator; Well, I'm glad you asked. (Puts on Darkwing Duck costume) I am the terror, that flaps in the night!
Slender Man; You do what  in the night?
Malkator; I flap.
Slender Man; Can you repeat that?
Malkator; FLAP!
Slender Man; Oh, okay. I thought you said something else for a second there.
Malkator; What did you think I said.
Slender Man; It's nothing. Really.
Malkator; NO! Tell me what you thought I said!
Slender Man; It's not important.
Malkator; It is to me!
Slender; I'm not telling you.
Malkator; Then die!
The next day
Malkator; Ugh my head. Wait why am on this random park bench in the middle of an unfamiliar to- Oh god, I lost my fight with Slender Man, didn't I? And am I still wearing my Darkwing Duck costume? Yes. Yes I am. I should probably change out of that.



Well, that's it for now. I'll post the next one eventually.

No comments:

Post a Comment