Monday, June 4, 2012

Finished Moving

So yeah, I got that new place I mentioned before, and I've been busy these past few days getting all my stuff moved in. I've still gotta unpack my stuff, but the good news is that I've got a nice new room with some really nice people. I don't know how big there tacos are, but that's not really important right now. I mean, it is kind of important, but it's not my top priority.

It's in a really nice neighborhood, with a Wal-Mart and Best-Buy within biking distance. It's pretty far from my friends, but I have enough free time to bike to their houses when I need to.

Well, I'm gonna go watch some hent- I mean anime! Anime is what I meant! Anyway, I'm gonna go now, so why don't you guys enjoy some Random Encounters. Later guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment