Thursday, July 5, 2012

Fear Mythos Picture Post

I'm got my scanner working, so I'm gonna start using this post to pin up my drawings of my Fear Mythos characters. I'll edit this post every time I finish new drawings.





This is the Vision.





This is Benjamin Malkator


This is the Samurai, a.k.a. Hiroshi Isamu or Akihiko Hideo


This is Ren Takeru, the Thorned Prince.


This is Isaac O'Zalia.


Slender Man


The Plague Doctor


This is Crow.


This is Estren Saltown and HELLFIRE is what that shadow-like thing behind him is called.



The Bloody Biker


This is a split picture of Daniel Ferris and Pale Daniel


And this is the Archangel



This is William Dawson, the Shadow Person


This is a Blood Vessel


This is the Wildfire.


This is the Phantasm.


This is the Leopard.


And this is David Kallaway.





























































No comments:

Post a Comment