Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Acelegin Reviews; Paranoia; A Manifesto

This time, I'm reviewing Paranoia; A Manifesto, a Fear blog written by alliterator. Finally, a chance to have revenge for that review he gave of my blog.

Kidding! I'm not that evil. Yet. I just need to devour a few more souls in order to get to that point.

Any, this blog is written from the perspective of a person called Properly Paranoid, who works at a publishing house. One day, he receives a manifesto, and begins transcribing it on the blog. The manifesto is written by a guy being stalked by the Ivory Woman and believes there's this big conspiracy trying to make his life suck. He ends up meeting the Vision, who he thinks is Death, but he eventually learns that she is actually the Oracle who wants him to go to the Wall. So, he ends up teaming up with the Writer (who I'm guessing is a self insert of alli) and this girl named Tulip. They go through several different worlds and encounter several Fears and Fear candidates on their journey to the Wall. The blog is ongoing, so there's still more to come, and they aren't to the Wall yet.

Now, what did I think?

Pretty damn good. I like the interpretations of the Fears used. The Brute, the Red ap, EAT, all good. I don't know jack sh@& about the Algernon, but that one was pretty good too. As for the appearance of the House of Fortune, I guess that was okay. The Answer has never really appealed to me. And they goo through a lot of interesting worlds that test the characters, which is pretty cool.

Also...

THE VISION WAS USED!!! YAY!!! For those of you who don't know, The Vision is my creation, and I absolutely love it when other bloggers use her. Absolutely great. And the way he used her is just plain awesome.

So, all-in-all, this blog reviews 8.5 wooden spoons out of 10. Good job alli. Keep up the good work and stuff.

Also, I'm running out of Vocaloid songs I enjoy, so instead enjoy this thing;


No comments:

Post a Comment